Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Firstly, we were surprised when they gave us clean sheets, not as in previous hostels. The location is excellent, close to Victoria Station, and 10 minutes walking by Buckingham Palace. Besides, we had breakfast in a pub, which is next door. ”
- 05 May 2013 Daniela Romania
- “ Good for one or two nights. Beds are not to stable and rooms noisy ( broken window) . ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ It's true, the bathrooms aren't very good. Bring flipflops! But the staff definitely makes up for that. I've experienced them as nice and generous, and loved hanging out in the pub downstairs. If you leave early in the morning, you can check out the night before. I'd come again! ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Lioba Germany
- “ Shared Bathrooms were really dirty. Not only not cleaned daily but visibly not cleaned in weeks! Since guests have to put bed sheets themselves and remove them also after they leave I strongly suspect that also the dorm rooms are rarely visited by staff or even someone with a broom. Free Breakfast is the only positive thing I can say about this place Even if you are on a tight budget you should give this place a wide berth! There should be better options available for your money. ”
- 14 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The first day you will hate. It is dirty, old, small and you will consider to choose another place. The second day you will start to accept and stop to complain. The third day you will meet everyone on the kitchen and you will think it is a good place. The fourth day you will enjoy and on the fifth day, I don't know if it is magic or Stockholm syndrome, but you will want to live there the rest of your life... ”
- 10 Mar 2013 Anonymous Portugal