Suzhou Joya International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my stay here as always. I keep coming back here- it's become my China home. The location is in a neighborhood not a tourist center, so it may be hard for a taxi, but a quick call to Joya will get you there. Enjoy! ”
- 14 May 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ hostel.com standard contract shows this hostel accepts credit cards or cash. Owner first lied saying cash only... then after shown the printout, claims unionpay only... then demanded cash , escorted me to an atm... this causes me to have extra fees. An extra day hyad been booked directly with owner earlier, which i cancelled because he played fast and loose with the quoted price. Place was filty. people slept in the lobby, no light in the stairwell or bathroom, absolutely the worst filthy ”
- 24 Apr 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Very charming facility and excellent location along ancient canals. Staff was very accommodating, particularly John. Combination of up to date facilities in a traditional garden and canal setting. ”
- 29 Apr 2016 William USA