Suzhou Watertown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We rented a 3-bed private room, which was perfectly suitable for our needs. Only spent 1 night, but it was great. The kittens roaming on the roof of the next house provided a nice entertainment. The room had no shower or bathroom, but the common facilities were nice and clean. ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Daniel Hungary
- “ 1. No Chinese Adress in Direction 2. The staff cant call a taxi to a railway station? what the * !? 3. Just Table Lamps using for light in the room? It was like in the dark age.... 4. Our Bed matresses were like a wooden plate glued with a bedlinen. Horrible Hostel.... ”
- 02 Apr 2016 Jurij Germany
- “ Really loved this place! One of the workers was very friendly and grouped people together for a game of UNO. It was very fun getting to know local chinese who were also travelling. The rooms were very cleaned and lockers were provided (but bring your own locks if you don't want to rent one). It had the traditional mold of chinese architecture, but it was very beautiful and clean! ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA