Suzhou Watertown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A really friendly and helpfull staff, they made it a real memorable stay, we were over at the moonfestival and had a wonderfull evening with the other guests and the staff. ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Lars Netherlands
- “ We recommend the breakfast (delicious sandwiches! decent coffee at a decent price). We loved the hostel dog :) ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Some of cleanest restrooms I've seen in China so far. Facilities are excellent. Location is convenient. Atmosphere is top notch...many little public spaces to chill out in. Staff may not be all smiles, but they're professional and responsible. I stayed in a private 3-room with relatives. Beds are super comfy, air conditioner worked great and windows were huge. ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Daniel G USA