Suzhou Watertown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly staff, nice and clean though had some problems with the lock which did not work 100%. They have a very nice area outside for socializing and relaxing. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Severin Norway
- “ Like staying in the old Chinese house, it is very impressive. Good location with convenient public transpiration to the most notable places in Suzho. Staffs are very friendly. ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ Not bad location of the hostel - close to master of Nets Garden, 10 min from subway(bank on the way) We had duplex room - tatami matresse was ok, the window not very clean, no place for clothes. The bathroom is small, on the 1st floor of the duplex, no window - only shade, cold in Nov(air-con on 2 floor). In the room there are shampoo, shower gel, towels. There is self-service laundry, bike rent, hot drinking water, dishes, cups, lovely rest zone - tables outside and inside. ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ The room was quirky with a mezzanine bedroom which was cute and cozy although not that practical. . The bathroom had only a curtain separating it which didn't allow for much privacy! The facilities were good with loads of DVDs and info about what to do in Suzhou as well as a decent kitchen and laundry facilities. ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Christina