Suzhou Watertown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really loved this place! One of the workers was very friendly and grouped people together for a game of UNO. It was very fun getting to know local chinese who were also travelling. The rooms were very cleaned and lockers were provided (but bring your own locks if you don't want to rent one). It had the traditional mold of chinese architecture, but it was very beautiful and clean! ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly staff, nice and clean though had some problems with the lock which did not work 100%. They have a very nice area outside for socializing and relaxing. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Severin Norway
- “ Like staying in the old Chinese house, it is very impressive. Good location with convenient public transpiration to the most notable places in Suzho. Staffs are very friendly. ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Anonymous Japan