Suzie's Guesthouse and Hostel KL
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hassan was very helpful, despite me having some difficulties with asking for directions, advice, etc. the owner was also there and he was helpful and friendly. The location is excellent, barely 1-min walk from Pasar Seni station, which is a medium-size LRT station, and also 10-min walk from UTC, a major bus hub, ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice hostel located in China town. Staff is very helpfull and friendly. Rooms are clean and cosy. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Only one outlet in room, so they should have a power bar. Otherwise have to charge devices while in the common area because there's a power bar there. I heard the two-bed rooms don't even have an outlet. Staff are great, very knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommended. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada