Suzie's Guesthouse and Hostel KL
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hassan was very helpful, despite me having some difficulties with asking for directions, advice, etc. the owner was also there and he was helpful and friendly. The location is excellent, barely 1-min walk from Pasar Seni station, which is a medium-size LRT station, and also 10-min walk from UTC, a major bus hub, ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice hostel located in China town. Staff is very helpfull and friendly. Rooms are clean and cosy. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Only one outlet in room, so they should have a power bar. Otherwise have to charge devices while in the common area because there's a power bar there. I heard the two-bed rooms don't even have an outlet. Staff are great, very knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommended. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The location is quite convenient, just next to the bus and subway station Pasar Seni. Only one station to the Central station. It's also very close to Chinatown. So I didn't worry about the safety. Need to pay for individual lockers, so if you don't want to pay extra fee, need to take good care of the belongings. The staffs are friendly but English is not very good.It's a good choice for people who travelling alone like me. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ It's so comfortable staying here..location so near from pasar seni station,and public transportation.. Good staff and fast connection wifi...if i wanna go to KL,i will stay here again :) ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous Indonesia