Suzie's Guesthouse and Hostel KL
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent little place to stay in Kuala Lumpur. VERY close to all the important places to visit around the city, as well as interesting places to eat and close to China town which is a big plus. Hotel is clean and very quiet, we barely interacted with any other guests ad there want almost anyone else in there during our stay, but staff was super friendly and helpful. ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Anonymous Chile
- “ I spent two nights at Suzie's during my stay in Kuala Lumpur. Overall, it was an OK place to stay, as the location was very convenient (in the Chinatown area) with an LRT station just a 2-minute walk away. However, some of the staff were a little cold and unfriendly, and the facilities in the hostel were somewhat limited - 2 toilets and 2 showers for everybody, for example. It certainly wasn't a bad hostel; just a little underwhelming compared to some of the other ones I've stayed in. ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Chris Ireland
- “ Hassan was very helpful, despite me having some difficulties with asking for directions, advice, etc. the owner was also there and he was helpful and friendly. The location is excellent, barely 1-min walk from Pasar Seni station, which is a medium-size LRT station, and also 10-min walk from UTC, a major bus hub, ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada