Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Such a colourless, uninspired hostel. Where are the group activities? There is an upstairs balcony that never seems to get used, what a waste. Throw a $5 snag and can dinner once a week, gather hostelers and go out to the pubcrawl together.. some kind of activity would be good. All you're currently offering your patrons is a stiff hospital bed. 3/10 - would not recommend to anyone Also your staff are really stiff and unwelcoming. A smile goes a long way. ”
- 09 Jan 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ I've stayed in some dumps in my time but this was by far the worst.... ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Brian
- “ The location is fine. Easy access to many areas of Sydney. The staff was average. Not overly friendly, but not rude. The problem was with the cleanliness. I am not a picky person. I stay in hostels a lot and don't mind dirt/dust/clutter. But this hostel was disgusting. It smelled like urine EVERYWHERE, including the dorm rooms. The bathrooms were, needless to say, a nightmare. I will not be going back. ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA