Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is fine. Easy access to many areas of Sydney. The staff was average. Not overly friendly, but not rude. The problem was with the cleanliness. I am not a picky person. I stay in hostels a lot and don't mind dirt/dust/clutter. But this hostel was disgusting. It smelled like urine EVERYWHERE, including the dorm rooms. The bathrooms were, needless to say, a nightmare. I will not be going back. ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Worst hostel iv ever seen!!!!!! We didn't even stay there it was that bad. Ended up walking the streets looking for some where else at 2 am!!!! Do not stay ere!! ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Although the location is good and the price is affordable if your're looking for a long stay, the hostel could improve in so many aspects! Beds are hard as ground! Kitchen is too small for the quantity of guest this hostel can accommodate (also, it has no windows!!). Toilets and showers should be cleaned more often, smell was disgusting sometimes. Full of threats ($$) if you don't follow the rules and security deposit additional to that for the key!!. Won't stay there again. ”
- 05 Mar 2013 Anonymous Chile
- “ Very good location!!!!I stayed in a 6 bed female bedroom. The room is big, the cleaning is not the best, but ok if you need only a place to sleep :-) I didn't use the kitchen, so I'm unable to score about it ”
- 25 Jan 2013 amanda Italy
- “ When I called in the late evening trying to find out if I could get my luggage the guy on the phone was just hungig up a few times without saying anything which is so rude and unprofessionell!!! The kitchen is VERY small and if there's more than 3 people cooking there it's actually too packed for more people.. ”
- 09 Jan 2013 Anonymous Germany