Sydney Central Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was unfriendly and not comprehensive, cockroach everywhere even in the bed. It was horrible!!we complained that we had a cockroach in the bed and they didnt give us any refound. Facilities are old, kitchen is dirty and broken. Only 1 shower and toilet for each floor .The only good thing was the location, free breakfast with cockroach and the people! It was the worst backpacker i ever stayed!!! ”
- 29 Oct 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ 位置離車站近，附近也有大型超市，整體頗為便利。 衛浴設備乾淨，唯需自備吹風機這點比較麻煩。 ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Yi Yen
- “ Wi-fi was advertised prior to booking and even in the hallways at the hostel, but when I arrived I was told there would be no wi-fi. No apology nor recompense was offered. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Clean hostel and very polite and helpful staff. The WiFi connection doesn't work very well, but they told they're fixing the problem. Lockers could be useful. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Federico Italy
- “ Quite hot, no ac or fans, it's 2015! Sharing the room with 2 mid 40sh guys who apperantly live there, not nice to share a room with. ”
- 03 Jan 2015 Floris