Sydney Central Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a really good stay at your hostel, but before I checked out on the 31st of December I asked the staff behind the desk if I could leaf my bags in the luggage storage over midnight and pick them up after the New years celebration around 1 am.The girl behind the counter assured me that I could.When I showed up at 1 the door was locked.I was really lucky that one of the persons staying in the hostel heard my knocking on the door and opend it for me. I'm really dissappointed by the information. ”
- 27 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Staff was unfriendly and not comprehensive, cockroach everywhere even in the bed. It was horrible!!we complained that we had a cockroach in the bed and they didnt give us any refound. Facilities are old, kitchen is dirty and broken. Only 1 shower and toilet for each floor .The only good thing was the location, free breakfast with cockroach and the people! It was the worst backpacker i ever stayed!!! ”
- 29 Oct 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ 位置離車站近，附近也有大型超市，整體頗為便利。 衛浴設備乾淨，唯需自備吹風機這點比較麻煩。 ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Yi Yen
- “ Wi-fi was advertised prior to booking and even in the hallways at the hostel, but when I arrived I was told there would be no wi-fi. No apology nor recompense was offered. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Clean hostel and very polite and helpful staff. The WiFi connection doesn't work very well, but they told they're fixing the problem. Lockers could be useful. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Federico Italy