Sydney Central YHA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It felt like a big hostel in all the bad ways. We were just another number, another bed. There was always a waiting queue at reception. But it was a clean hostel and close to the central train station. The dining room always seemed dirty, always. Stef in the activities desk was absolutely amazing. ”
- 28 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ i prefer there should be automatical lockers for personal box in he room, i had them in other hostels so didnt take a locker with me. also it would be great if you provide adaptors to charge mobile for deposit (instead of selling them), because when i'm just a tourist i don't want to buy it when i wont need it after journey maybe never... ”
- 31 Oct 2012 Anonymous Russia
- “ loved my stay there, will defo go back and recommend to anyone. ”
- 28 Aug 2012 Nadia