Sydney Central YHA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I usually stay at the Sydney Harbour YHA at the Rocks. Sydney Central is too big and less personal, much older so some stuff is tending to look old. it is convenient if you want this end of town and as it turns out for my stay very convenient because the trains were not running ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Doreen Australia
- “ ALTHOUGH LOCATED IN THE CBD OF SYDNEY THIS IS AN EXCELLENT HOSTEL FOR THE $. STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL IN DIRECTIONS TO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. THE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST NEXT DOOR WAS VERY GOOD AND INCLUDED WITH THE PRICE OF THE ROOM. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE. ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff at the desk are amazing. Friendly and helpful, they made it easy to extend my stay. They were just always willing to help! ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada