Sydney Central YHA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was what I expected and the reason I paid a bit more than the average in order to have a higher quality accomodation. I was disappointed though that the windows were single pane and located above George St. All night there was noise from the traffic below including heavy vehicles. ”
- 14 Oct 2015 Nicolas Australia
- “ My favorite hostel in Sydney! I'll definitely be staying here again. :) ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is not worth the money they charge you. I stayed in atleast 5 other hostels which are cheaper and beter In this hostel you have to pay extra for so many things and there is no windows that can be open so it smells. ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Great staff, but relatively low quality rooms, and terribly cold. Bring extra blankets or anything if you are coming in the winter. Yikes! ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Edward USA
- “ Great hostel in a fantastic location with good staff ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Simon England