Sydney Harbour YHA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff are first class! Extremely helpful and catering to their clients. Navigating the rocks isn't the easiest, but once you get to know it, the location is perfect. Can see harbour nicely. Having 24/7 reception is so handy for the ones who are often out later at nights. I was there for short time so didn't get to meet many others but they all seem friendly and the facilities are really great. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Tayla-Jane Australia
- “ I loved it! The hostel was more than I was expecting. The two negative things I can say are that staff sometimes seem a little out of focus on work and they don't have a free storage room if you get there early, you have to pay for a locker which was a little annoying. Totally recommend this place and will definitely go back! ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location in the Rocks, with excellent view over both the opera house and Sydney harbour bridge from the hostel. Easy to walk around all famous spots in Sydney. Very clean, modern and well planned hostel. A bit more expensive than other hostels in Sydney, but well worth the money. I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 21 Nov 2014 Jenny-Maria Sweden