Syok @ Chulia Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great facilities and VERY clean place. The hostel is in a good location, but it is unfortunately located at the corner of two very busy streets which makes for noisy evenings. Earplugs are a must, though perhaps some rooms are quieter than the one I was in. Overall, I recommend the place! ”
- 19 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is more expensive than the surrounding guest houses, but you get what you pay for. I've been over the entire world, and this is easily one of the best hostels. There is hot water with good pressure, good toilets, the AC in the rooms is nice and doesn't blast, good simple breakfast, nice lounge area, and an incredibly nice staff that is really focused on customer service. I really recommend it. ”
- 08 Feb 2013 Steven USA
- “ Absolutely SYOK!!! What is necessary that you feel comfortable? When you are travelling in foreign countries the first thing you need is to feel welcome. Then you need a hygienic bathroom, a nice place, where you can get some drink and meet people and last not least a comfortable bed. Even if you only consider this items syok@chulia is an excellent hostel. But syok@chulia is more: the location is great and the staff wonderful. Thank you. Your first guest Brigitte ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Brigitte Germany