THE BEACH waikiki boutique hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We found two cockroaches in our room, were supplied no bath towels when we arrived into the room, we had to ask for them, and had hair all over the bathroom sink. Previous tenants toiletries were recycled in the bathroom as well. The guy at reception paid hardly any attention to us as he was speaking to girls, and told us to come back at 2 for check in, only then to realise after making us wait, that our room had allowed us to check in earlier. 'Continental breakfast' is actually just toast. ”
- 26 Aug 2016 Micaela Australia
- “ It's a very nice place! Near of the Waikiki beach and Diamond head. The structure of the bedroons are good... you have a small kitchen inside. I only think that the breakfast could start a little Earl. ”
- 03 Aug 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Best hostel in Honolulu!! ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Kurt-Wilhelm Germany
- “ Loved having a bathroom for each dorm, and all the beach accessories available for free for us to use! ”
- 19 Feb 2016 Jessie Canada
- “ Stayed in room 12 which smelled badly of dampness. Other than that, the bed was confortable, liked the «towell service». ”
- 10 Feb 2016 Marie Canada