THE BEACH waikiki boutique hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great location. great stuff. very clean. ”
- 12 Jun 2017 Eli Israel
- “ Hostel was ok. But the hostel is very expensive for the little bit of extra facilities that you don't really need I didn't think it was worth it. Also the reception staff are not really that knowledgeable and are not so helpful. Rooms look new but matresses are old and uncomfortable. Not the best place. But really liked the free Pizza night. ”
- 15 Jan 2017 Andrea Germany
- “ We found two cockroaches in our room, were supplied no bath towels when we arrived into the room, we had to ask for them, and had hair all over the bathroom sink. Previous tenants toiletries were recycled in the bathroom as well. The guy at reception paid hardly any attention to us as he was speaking to girls, and told us to come back at 2 for check in, only then to realise after making us wait, that our room had allowed us to check in earlier. 'Continental breakfast' is actually just toast. ”
- 26 Aug 2016 Micaela Australia
- “ It's a very nice place! Near of the Waikiki beach and Diamond head. The structure of the bedroons are good... you have a small kitchen inside. I only think that the breakfast could start a little Earl. ”
- 03 Aug 2016 Anonymous Brazil