THE BEACH waikiki boutique hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel is okay, the atmosphere nice! The bathroom wasn't clean! The small kitchen with the big refrigeratoris a very nice advantage! ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Fabian Germany
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Clean, friendly, convenient parking, perfect location, great extras to use and lend. Room and bed were comfortable, cute sitting area outside of room, amazing upper deck. Would stay again everytime we went to Hawaii. ”
- 09 Mar 2015 Christina USA
- “ I enjoyed my stay very much. Thanks ”
- 09 Mar 2015 Elia USA
- “ I had an excellent experience at this hostel. The staff were very friendly and eager to help. It has a very social atmosphere and perks like free pizza nights, etc. As far as hostels go, it is one of the cleanest that I have stayed in. The location is perfect, you are minutes from the beach and at the end of Waikiki so to speak, so you have the beach on one side and a huge park on the other. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others and will stay here again when I return. Mahalo! ”
- 01 Mar 2015 Caitlin Canada
- “ Love the staff especially the manager. So sweet and patient. The only prob was the 2pm check in so if I booked another day, different reservation, I would have to bring all my stuff at 11am down to front desk and pray that my laptop wouldn't get snagged cuz the lil lockers in room are too small and no lockers at front desk. Otherwise I love the wooden bunk beds. Less noisy than the metal one that creak with every move. ”
- 24 Feb 2015 Leiana USA
- “ Jose at the front desk was very helpful. He helped me get a good deal on the island tour. They also organize free bbqs from time to time. I found the food to be quite good. Overall I found the hostel to be quite decent. I'd definitely recommend it. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Anonymous India