THE BEACH waikiki boutique hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Waikiki Backpackers Hostel is a lot better than most of the reviews I read before staying there. It seems a little old and dingy but that's just because it is an old building. The pub crawl is fun as are the free beer night, and free pizza night but they are the only activities they do. It is literally right across the road from the Zoo and the beach and walking distance to Diamond Head. The location is the very best thing about this hostel. And there were absolutely no bed bugs whatsoever. ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Good hostel just across the beach. Jay is Awsome! ”
- 15 May 2014 Cristian Canada
- “ A lot of activities as beer and pizza night. The kitchen facilities was very bad because it was in the only common area, which was a very little room. 5 minutes from the beach and 10 minutes from the grocery store. ”
- 10 May 2014 Signe Kristine Denmark
- “ I would really recommend this hostel. My friend and I have stayed at hostels before but this was the best one so far! We stayed here for a week and we loved it! We had a fridge, microwave and stove in our 4 fem. dorm. Security is great, lockers in the room that will hold valuables or a smaller backpack, bring your own padlock. Great location, 2 blocks from the beach, close to bus stops. Staff is awesome here, very friendly and helpful! Place is clean! Toast, yogurt, coffee/tea for breakfast. ”
- 30 Mar 2014 Evelina Sweden
- “ This hostel has an amazing location near the beach, the zoo and all the hotels and nightlife of Waikiki. It has great bus access to get everywhere else, as well. They have fun community events during the week and the staff are really nice. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent hostel in excellent location, super friendly and helpful staff! ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Tom Australia