THE BEACH waikiki boutique hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place. Nice staff, specially Yanna. She is an angel. Sim. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 SIMON Canada
- “ The location was really good for the price. The wifi doesn't work in the rooms and you need to go out and in front of the office in order to use it. There were always a lot of people gathered out there. The shower was broken and took them an entire day to fix it and during that tone we had to use another rooms shower which was a bit of a pain for us and for the people in the room. The price though was good for the location bit the insane tax in Hawaii made the overall price more than what's said ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ PROS: Great location / Affordable CONS: Lockers in rooms are busted, Air Conditioning does NOT work. There is hardly any common area to hang-out / it is also the breakfast area which is super tiny. I'd check out another hostel instead if I'm ever back in Waikiki..... ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA