THE BEACH waikiki boutique hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a Great time in this hostel, it's not that big but you meet a lot of fun people in the common room. ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Melvin Netherlands
- “ Everything was O.K. except that the room was a bit stuffy and smelly. Location was excellent. Overall, it was enjoyable staying. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Nam Lee South Korea
- “ There was no available locked storage, but I rated security as good because I never felt my valuables were at risk, even with the room door left unlocked most of the time. I was also able to keep my rental scooter behind a locked gate at night. I rated atmosphere as average because it was a little boring hanging out there, though that probably depends heavily on the group of travelers staying there. Staff were friendly and helpful. A bit pricier than nearby hostels at $33/night -4 guest room ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Jesse USA
- “ Nice staff, free beer and pizza night, it is definitely a little bit like a college dorm. A block from Waikiki beach, easy to get Korean BBQ or Vietnamese(or anything else) in the area. ABC stores are every where and convenient. Cheap shuttle to airport was appreciated(Take the shuttle to the airport and avoid the bus, it's a mess!) ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA