TK Kaohsiung Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stay at this hostel for a couple of days. choose it because of the location and the cheap price. Cannot really recommend it though. The athmosphere is not very good, common area very bad as well, nobody sits there. The hostel is very noisy (rooms not isolated). And single/two person rooms share an AC and there is a big hole in the wall which makes the person in the other room hear everything (!) of the person in the room next to. The location was very central but not many restaurants around. ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Christian Germany
- “ Very nice hostel in a good location in Kaohsiung. It's clean and the staff is nice and helpful. They do not speak English, so bring a translator if you need something special. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Carola Germany
- “ The air conditioner was shared with adjoining private room. Thus, we could easily hear each other. The temperature was preset at 25C. It cannot be reset and is insufficient once we put on the duvet. Though we were there end of Oct, the weather was still very hot. ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Tan Malaysia