TNT Hostel Moscow
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is excellent, nearby the main attractions of the city, three blocks from bolshoi ballet and five blocks from red square. The rest is poor. The management sucks. ”
- 30 May 2014 ELOI Brazil
- “ Perfect place to stay for a short time, all main sights are nearby. Guests 50/50 local/international, so it makes at this place really nice atmosphere. Most of them for a short time like me. There is kitchen, free wifi, free pc, free tea&coffee, towels and bed linens are new and clean. Definitely would recommend it! ”
- 21 Nov 2013 Marina Spain
- “ Great location! It's really just 10 min to Red Square! It's fully of international guests, so i've got a lot of new friends. The lady in the staff Irina was very kind and professional, she is adviced my every step in Moscow)) ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Michael USA
- “ It's really nice and very comfortable place. My first time in Moscow and so lucky. All sightseengs are in 3-5 min from hostel. Next time will stay here again for sure! ”
- 16 Oct 2013 David Ireland
- “ Nice hostel, you can easily walk to the city centre. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Rodrigo Spain