TR3ATS Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Far from anything in Cebu. Basic accommodation and facilities. ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location isn't the greatest, but you are only a short jeepney ride away from Fuente Osmeña circle, which has shopping centers, restaurants, ATMs, etc. The wi-fi in the room was painfully slow and the building has no elevator. That said the staff were nice & there's a mini-cafe on the roof where you can get your morning coffee/tea. The dorm rooms were cramped though & there's hardly any place to keep your bags. I'm 5'6" and i just about fit into the bed. Oh well, choices in Cebu are slim. ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Great place if you need an affordable place to stop by. There was a guard at the door and it felt very safe, and I had a great conversation at the little grill out front. I was a bit surprised at the size of the beds, I'm 5.6 and I just fit perfectly. Any taller and you won't be stretching out. The staff were friendly, and it was clean which usually qualifies for me. I think the roofside bar could be given a bit more character, and the lighting could be better. ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada