Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sound proof is poor, we could hear people snoring next door and everything going on in the corridor. No private bathroom but it was not made clear when we were booking. The room is extremely small. ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Tingting China
- “ Very convenient ”
- 01 Apr 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Excellent location, value for money for no frills hostel type accommodation; only lacking is a lift for people who have heavy luggage as difficult to get up to floor 2 ”
- 13 Mar 2013 K Singapore
- “ Was the perfect place for me on my first trip to Taiwan, it's located dead centre on the MRT map so getting anywhere in Taipei is very convenient. They use key codes on the doors so there's no chance of you losing keys, and the communal washing machine was a godsend. As I booked for a long duration at quite short notice I had to change rooms during my stay, while not the most ideal situation the staff handled this professionally and with little disturbance to my trip. Recommended! ”
- 28 Jan 2013 Anonymous England
- “ the staffs there are nice :) it's really near the taipei main station ”
- 02 Jan 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong