TWH-Tai Wan Hotel Hong Kong
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All good but if the showering time could be more flexible, that would be great. Great for the price! ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Cockroaches everywhere, too expensive ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The 5 bed family room is completely unsuitable for 5 people to sleep in. The air con doesn't work properly (and sounds like a jet engine), the room fills with condensation overnight and is unbelievably humid, almost impossible to sleep/breathe in. Disgusting. Also, the 5 beds are actually 2 large-ish single beds and a camp bed, which take up 100% of the floor space. We were squashed in like sardines, I really regretted having signed up to 3 nights or I would have checked out immediately. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Janet England
- “ The big problem I had was that the ensuite room was 6' x6'3. There was no place to put an open suitcase except on the floor in front of the door. The 3 pce washroom was about 2'6 by 2'6 and the shower head was over the toilet and hardly enough room to turn around. There was no soap or shampoo at all. Luckily I only had to stay there 1 night. If all you needed was a bed in a closet then it was ok just to sleep. ”
- 05 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Rooms if you can call them rooms are the size of a small bathroom, there were roches on site, a/c broken, tv like 5 channels only, they charged my card in advance before arrival and too much loitering outside of the building, people almost grab you to sell you stuff you dont need or want, a really bad experience. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Hugo USA
- “ the location is very accessible to almost all shops in the city except supermarkets. we couldn't find big grocery shops, or maybe we just didn't know where to find them. the place is clean and comfortable enough; reception clerk was kind and helpful. we couldn't figure out why the water in the dispenser was both hot in each faucet. we expected it to be hot and cold.When we asked one of the staff how it works, she gestured everything in Chinese. We ended up buying bottled water outside. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Elsa Philippines