TWH-Tai Wan Hotel Hong Kong
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The big problem I had was that the ensuite room was 6' x6'3. There was no place to put an open suitcase except on the floor in front of the door. The 3 pce washroom was about 2'6 by 2'6 and the shower head was over the toilet and hardly enough room to turn around. There was no soap or shampoo at all. Luckily I only had to stay there 1 night. If all you needed was a bed in a closet then it was ok just to sleep. ”
- 05 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Rooms if you can call them rooms are the size of a small bathroom, there were roches on site, a/c broken, tv like 5 channels only, they charged my card in advance before arrival and too much loitering outside of the building, people almost grab you to sell you stuff you dont need or want, a really bad experience. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Hugo USA
- “ the location is very accessible to almost all shops in the city except supermarkets. we couldn't find big grocery shops, or maybe we just didn't know where to find them. the place is clean and comfortable enough; reception clerk was kind and helpful. we couldn't figure out why the water in the dispenser was both hot in each faucet. we expected it to be hot and cold.When we asked one of the staff how it works, she gestured everything in Chinese. We ended up buying bottled water outside. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Elsa Philippines
- “ It is almost the cheapest hostel I could find online. Hostel is located in center, very close to subway and ferry. Rooms are very small and suitable only to get a sleep. It is just a place to get some sleep, not anymore. ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ The location of the hostel is very accessible to mtr and shopping. Although the units is small, it's still OK. Because of the low price of the unit per day, we will stay there again the next time we visit Hongkong. The staff is kind enough to us. We hope you still improve the cleanliness of the rooms and hallways. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Maria Thelma Philippines
- “ Stuff, housekeepers try to do their job well but building is very dirty.I killed myself 6 or 7 worms in my room. But loacation in center of Kowloon is exellent. ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous Poland