TWH-Tai Wan Hotel Hong Kong
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ . If I will have the chance to travel back to Hongkong, I will still choose to stay at TWH Hostel. I will recommend them to my friends. ”
- 13 Oct 2014 Elvera Philippines
- “ All good but if the showering time could be more flexible, that would be great. Great for the price! ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Cockroaches everywhere, too expensive ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The 5 bed family room is completely unsuitable for 5 people to sleep in. The air con doesn't work properly (and sounds like a jet engine), the room fills with condensation overnight and is unbelievably humid, almost impossible to sleep/breathe in. Disgusting. Also, the 5 beds are actually 2 large-ish single beds and a camp bed, which take up 100% of the floor space. We were squashed in like sardines, I really regretted having signed up to 3 nights or I would have checked out immediately. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Janet England