TWH-Tai Wan Hotel Hong Kong
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We arrived in Hong Kong around midnight after a long day of travelling from China. When we arrived at the Chungking Mansions we were crammed into a tiny lift which was one of two that had to service 16 floors. The hostel was located on the 5th. When we arrived there was no one in reception, thankfully a guest had battery in their phone and allowed us to use them to ring some of the numbers provided. After an hour of waiting and ringing it became apparent that we had been left stranded. Scum. ”
- 02 Apr 2017 JOHN Ireland
- “ single bed is smallest in the world, even smaller than the one in London and New York. If u r over 175 cm or 75 Kg, single bed is only enough for ur main body but not ur arms & foots ”
- 29 Nov 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Thisp place has to be seen to be believed. No kitchen, no lockers as advertised instead. The stuff is outright rude and unhelpful. There is a surcharge of 10%, no reason given. The dorm was very dirty and bedlinen is not changed. The toilet was clogged for two days. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this place. ”
- 23 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany