Taban Hostel Zagreb Centre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was in a double room (shared bathroom) the first night (last floor) and it was a joke. The room was so small with only a tiny desk for furniture (less than a meter square) No fan (there was no more available) and the only window was in the ceiling. I spent my 2 other nights in a single room (same floor) and it was much nicer. I had the same type of desk + another bigger one so i could put my stuff on. A fan :-) so I slept better. This flirt was only with double or single room so it was quiet. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Cold water, no towels, staff is very unfriendly and was never at the reception. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Awesome hostel. I went there because I browsed around it a bit once before. I definitely recommend it! ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Anonymous Croatia
- “ The location is really great, even though it's a bit difficult to find the first time for a person on foot. The staff were really helpful and pleasant people. The atmosphere within the building is a bit lacking because it's a bar and there is no place that gives a sense of the community that a hostel often provides. But, the outside area is right along the pedestrian walkway to lots of great restaurants, bars and music venues, and leads right to the middle of the city & the main square. ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Michael USA