Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really loved this place, the host was very kind and understanding when my plans were delayed and I had to arrive later than the supposed check in time. The beds were clean and comfy, water and bread was available for us, and familymart was just across the street if you get hungry. There are two toilets and one shower, but I never had to wait for long even when the hostel was full during my stay. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ A bit further from the city center, but a nice walk and not too long. The room was cozy and kitchen nice. They had free breakfast toast and coffee/tea, which was nice. Konbinis of course nearby. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ If you follow the instruction from the web page on hostels.com, it's not difficult to find. The staff is really nice, sharing everything with us. The environment inside is full of Japanese style stuffs. A convenience store is nearby. I would go back again when I go to Kukuoka next time. ”
- 09 Nov 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ a bit far from JR station. but overall is ok. wifi is free. ”
- 31 Oct 2015 Anonymous Thailand
- “ The hostel was perfectly acceptable, and what you would expect. However the staff member on hand - Akira - was particularly kind and helpful, and made the stay exceptionally pleasant. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Edmund England