Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you follow the instruction from the web page on hostels.com, it's not difficult to find. The staff is really nice, sharing everything with us. The environment inside is full of Japanese style stuffs. A convenience store is nearby. I would go back again when I go to Kukuoka next time. ”
- 09 Nov 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The hostel was perfectly acceptable, and what you would expect. However the staff member on hand - Akira - was particularly kind and helpful, and made the stay exceptionally pleasant. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Edmund England
- “ The hostel was clean and comfortable and the hostel worker was very nice and willing to help offer travel suggestions. At first, when I saw that there was only one shower to share between all of the inhabitants I was concerned, but I never had to wait for long to use it when I wanted to. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Spencer USA