Tabinoya -Tallinn's Travellers House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Love the place. ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Keith Ireland
- “ I like this place so much I stayed twice. The outside of the building had me a little worried at first but this place is a very nice small hostel. The building is nice and a good representation of the character of Tallinns old town. The staff a friendly and accommodating, The location is perfect. They even had a sauna. ”
- 14 Oct 2015 Keith Ireland
- “ Really nice small hostel. A friendly feel. The Japanese guy who runs the place is a complete gentleman. So friendly and easy to talk to. I can do nothing but recommend, ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Clean and attractive hostel in the heart of Tallinn's Old Town. Helpful staff. ”
- 16 Jul 2015 George USA
- “ Very nice staff - great location in the old town. Good recommendations by staff - some nice discussions with the owner. We had a great time - definetly recommendable! ”
- 26 May 2015 Vedran Slovenia