Tabinoya -Tallinn's Travellers House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice small hostel. A friendly feel. The Japanese guy who runs the place is a complete gentleman. So friendly and easy to talk to. I can do nothing but recommend, ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Clean and attractive hostel in the heart of Tallinn's Old Town. Helpful staff. ”
- 16 Jul 2015 George USA
- “ Very nice staff - great location in the old town. Good recommendations by staff - some nice discussions with the owner. We had a great time - definetly recommendable! ”
- 26 May 2015 Vedran Slovenia
- “ 정말 다 좋은데 간판을 알아보기 힘들수도 있어요. 그게 딱 흠인데 바로 옆 가게 사람들한테 물어보고 찾을 수 있어서 상관 없어요. 진짜 주인들이 성격이 좋도, 방 안에 라커 있어서 좋아요! ”
- 20 Apr 2015 SOJIN South Korea
- “ Just normal hostel. Great location, good atmosphere,nice staff, but quite poor breakfast, no hot water in the morning ;-( ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Just great!! ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Joanna Poland