Tabinoya -Tallinn's Travellers House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a calm and relaxing stay. In hot summer nights it will be very hot in the mixed dormitory. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Alida Germany
- “ Perfectly located in the old town, it's a very cozy hostel, with lots of common space and nice rooms. It's quiet and perfect for backpackers travelling across the Baltic area. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous France
- “ The first night I got there, I hated the place, but mainly because I was tired, hungry and too hot to sleep. The next day I talked to the people there and then things changed ;) I did like the people around and had a great time using the sauna after long days walking through Tallinn and it's museums ;) ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Anonymous Germany