Tabinoya -Tallinn's Travellers House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 정말 다 좋은데 간판을 알아보기 힘들수도 있어요. 그게 딱 흠인데 바로 옆 가게 사람들한테 물어보고 찾을 수 있어서 상관 없어요. 진짜 주인들이 성격이 좋도, 방 안에 라커 있어서 좋아요! ”
- 20 Apr 2015 SOJIN South Korea
- “ Just normal hostel. Great location, good atmosphere,nice staff, but quite poor breakfast, no hot water in the morning ;-( ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Just great!! ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Joanna Poland
- “ Had a good night in that hostel. Staff was really helpfull and very friendly. Could not have been better. Rooms are ok, bedlinen are very comfortable. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ It was a calm and relaxing stay. In hot summer nights it will be very hot in the mixed dormitory. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Alida Germany
- “ Perfectly located in the old town, it's a very cozy hostel, with lots of common space and nice rooms. It's quiet and perfect for backpackers travelling across the Baltic area. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous France