Tabinoya Travellers house/ Family apartment
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location, everyone is really nice and free breakfast! ”
- 14 Jul 2016 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Very relaxed hostel in the middle of the old town. Great value for the price, incl. free breakfast! ”
- 27 May 2016 Kathleen Germany
- “ Love the place. ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Keith Ireland
- “ I like this place so much I stayed twice. The outside of the building had me a little worried at first but this place is a very nice small hostel. The building is nice and a good representation of the character of Tallinns old town. The staff a friendly and accommodating, The location is perfect. They even had a sauna. ”
- 14 Oct 2015 Keith Ireland
- “ Really nice small hostel. A friendly feel. The Japanese guy who runs the place is a complete gentleman. So friendly and easy to talk to. I can do nothing but recommend, ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous Ireland