Taipei City Home
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ not bad. the bathroom is quite not clean though ”
- 03 Jul 2017 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I had a Great stay at this hostel. Chunky and his staff were very nice. Great communication! I had a late arrival and Chunky made arrangements for my reception. This place is located near the Main Station and is easy to get around the city. I got to stay there for 6 days and I had a pleasant time. The house and the service was very nice, very friendly staff. I would stay there again in my next trip. Thank you Taipei City Home! ”
- 17 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ "Home away from home" The owner Chunky is probably the friendliest guy you'll ever meet; helpful and eager to make the best of your stay in Taipei, treating you like a friend from the moment you step through the door! This was my second time staying here, and it appears that the place attracts a very nice and mellow breed of fellow backpackers. Not a party hostel, but a nice place to meet people to hang out with. Great location too – food and transportation within 5 minutes of walking. ”
- 22 Oct 2016 Robert Sweden