Taipei Happy Family Hostel-ZhongShan Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean very cheap very kind ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Clean and decent. Be ready to call before checking in. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ This hostel isn't the worst, but it's far from the best. It's quiet, but facilities are minimal and the place is quite small. After staying at Main Inn Taipei, this hostel was a disappointment by comparison (especially with similar bed prices). I was put off by manager Tom. He was not very welcoming at all; I felt like a burden instead of a guest! He was often absent and left no one else to watch the place, though there were good security safeguards. Just felt a bit odd to have no one around. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ there is wather but not tasty... and we cant use shower PM1:00~PM5:00 there is no tissue in the room. toilet and shower room is like outside,we went to there in winter,so i felt cold and washroom dosent have hot water,,,,only shower have hot water... and stuff is kind.,,but we felt there are many rule,so i felt some kind of pressure...... ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ A very clean and reasonably quiet hostel centrally located and managed by a really helpful gentleman named Tom. He speaks good English and can answer your questions about Taipei. I'll stay here if I get the chance to visit Taipei again. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Tom is very kind . Bedroom,rivingroom,restroom are very clean. ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Anonymous South Korea