Taipei Happy Family Hostel-ZhongShan Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ there is wather but not tasty... and we cant use shower PM1:00~PM5:00 there is no tissue in the room. toilet and shower room is like outside,we went to there in winter,so i felt cold and washroom dosent have hot water,,,,only shower have hot water... and stuff is kind.,,but we felt there are many rule,so i felt some kind of pressure...... ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ A very clean and reasonably quiet hostel centrally located and managed by a really helpful gentleman named Tom. He speaks good English and can answer your questions about Taipei. I'll stay here if I get the chance to visit Taipei again. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Tom is very kind . Bedroom,rivingroom,restroom are very clean. ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Small but very clean and new place! The owner is really nice and willing to help you with anything you need. Quit place to stay in a top location in Taipei, MRT around the corner. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Thanks Tom and see you later ;) . Perfect Location, Very Friendly Host and People. This Location is a beautiful Point for a Citytrip. ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous Germany