Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just one metro station from Taipei main station (about 10 min walk). Very easy to find. Staff is very friendly. The hostel has a kitchen and a fridge and a wonderful balcony where you can sit and chat with others. Furniture and bathrooms are old, but cleaned regularly. I can only recommend it. ”
- 24 Sep 2011 Gesa
- “ This was a nice place to stay for a few nights. Cheap, simple, friendly people. Location is very good as well! ”
- 23 Sep 2011 Tanya
- “ This hostel has located in the center of Taipei. It takes only 10-mins-walk form Taipei Hostel to Taipei Main Station. And it has an easy and good access to Taipei International Airport and other cities. Above all, they also offer much better price and nicer service than others in Taipei. This is why I strongly recommend this hostel to anyone that is planning to visit Taipei. Don't miss a good chance in your travel. ”
- 10 Sep 2011 CHUNGDUK South Korea
- “ Nice place for staying in the heart of Taipei. Friendly staff. People from all around the world. I've spent there almost two weeks. Only good memories. ”
- 27 Aug 2011 Ekaterina Russia