Taipei Triple Tiger Backpacker
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I can hear what peope in next door are talking about. ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great value for the money for it's location! The on-site staff were extremely friendly and helpful making sure that I don't get lost. There are rooms for improvement on the bathrooms and need some maintenance. ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Due to New Year peak,we was placed in a different apartment. It's was nice of them to put all of us in a room after the peak was over. There was only 2 toilet and on 4th floor with no lift. However,the location is brilliant. It's so close to Ximending that we almost had all our meals there. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Is easy to move around at that area. Location and friendly staff will be the selling point of this place. I feel that the bathroom is too small and I have problem adjusting the hot water for bathing. If is a short stay, is still fine to stay there. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Thank you for your service. I had a great first night in Tiwan there! ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The people running the hostel are very friendly, helpful people. You can stay here comfortably just knowing English though some knowledge of Chinese helps. I ran into two minor technical problems with the hot water and locker, but I talked to the staff and they fixed them immediately. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 joseph USA