Taipei Triple Tiger Backpacker
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The people running the hostel are very friendly, helpful people. You can stay here comfortably just knowing English though some knowledge of Chinese helps. I ran into two minor technical problems with the hot water and locker, but I talked to the staff and they fixed them immediately. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 joseph USA
- “ Very helpful staff and good location. Walls are a bit thin so you can hear people talking along the corridor but it was still all right. There's wireless available in the room and a computer along the common corridor with internet access. ”
- 07 Mar 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The location is good. The staff is nice. But, the bed is quite dirty and even can see the dust on the bed. I really don't wanna imagine how may people use it without cleaning that. Plus, the water heater function not so good. We can barely get the hot water....so we just took a quick shower. ”
- 24 Dec 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ triple tiger hostel is very good hostel especially the boss and the staff. this hostel is near to MRT station and near the shopping area.They offer a towel and accept late check in. the room is clean and they have a common area in their office 3F.you can store your luggage for free. I will definetely introduce to all my freinds this hostel.I will coming back again here.Good Job T3Tiger^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ”
- 16 Dec 2012 Jecill Faith Philippines
- “ The room is relatively small with a small toilet. Although I understand the security concern for the presence of the guests in the room during cleaning, however, cleaning of the room daily or once every other day would be greatly appreciated as the floor is relatively dirty and the bed is a little dusty too when we checked in . If we were staying only for a night, then it may be fine but we stayed for 5 nights and no cleaning was done. The guests needed to request for a change of towels. ”
- 08 Dec 2012 Anonymous Singapore