Taipei Triple Tiger Backpacker
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The people running the hostel are very friendly, helpful people. You can stay here comfortably just knowing English though some knowledge of Chinese helps. I ran into two minor technical problems with the hot water and locker, but I talked to the staff and they fixed them immediately. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 joseph USA
- “ Very helpful staff and good location. Walls are a bit thin so you can hear people talking along the corridor but it was still all right. There's wireless available in the room and a computer along the common corridor with internet access. ”
- 07 Mar 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The location is good. The staff is nice. But, the bed is quite dirty and even can see the dust on the bed. I really don't wanna imagine how may people use it without cleaning that. Plus, the water heater function not so good. We can barely get the hot water....so we just took a quick shower. ”
- 24 Dec 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong