Taitung Sea Art Hostel- Mother Land
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The most amazing hostel I have ever went to!! Beautiful place, a little bit adventorous (in a positive way) and super friendly hosts :) ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Leonie Germany
- “ Incredibly beautiful in every way. A destination on its own. The owners' hospitality is also outstanding. I'm definitely returning! ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Colleen M USA
- “ The owners, Emily and Roman are very welcoming and make you feel like at home. If you are a nature lover this is the perfect place to enjoy it and relax for a few days. Their cats and dogs are adorable also. To have the chance of listening to crickets at night while sleeping and birds in the morning, seeing a sky full of stars or to have the opportunity of seeing a sunrise next to the sea surrounded by nature it is just great and unique. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous Spain