Taitung Sea Art Hostel- Mother Land
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Incredibly beautiful in every way. A destination on its own. The owners' hospitality is also outstanding. I'm definitely returning! ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Colleen M USA
- “ The owners, Emily and Roman are very welcoming and make you feel like at home. If you are a nature lover this is the perfect place to enjoy it and relax for a few days. Their cats and dogs are adorable also. To have the chance of listening to crickets at night while sleeping and birds in the morning, seeing a sky full of stars or to have the opportunity of seeing a sunrise next to the sea surrounded by nature it is just great and unique. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ free water,but no breakfirst,but his wife made simple breakfirst for us.,we could borrow a towel,,, there were 3 dogs and one cat there are nothing any store or restraunt,,,in the wild nature it was beautuful and interesting,,,we had interesting experience, decoration of the hostel house have perfect art,painting,every corner........ landlord was nice to us,we felt he tried to do the best,,there are huge nature....when we check out,he borrow us motobike,,,,so we could get back dulan city easy ”
- 11 Feb 2014 Anonymous Japan