Taiwan Hostel Happy Family
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed there for 2 nights and i have bedbug bites all over my body. Taipei was my starting point and because of this i cant go for any hotsprings in my whole 12 days of TPE trip. Thank you Hostel Happy Family..I wont go there anymore. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Just beside of Taipei Railway Center, Friendly and helpful owner, All facilities availables, Value for money, Will come back again!! ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Excellent location, 2 min to the bus station!! But do take care when u get there at night... or you shoul call where you are nearby... ”
- 17 May 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ There were bedbugs in my room (and I heared other people also complain about it). After 200 bites, I decided to find another place. Tip: ask the owner if he has done something about the bedbugs. ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The staff is helpful, but I think the hygiene can be improved anyway. Desk in my room is worn out. ”
- 05 Jan 2013 MAY MILK Hong Kong
- “ Very simple. ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong