Taiwan Hualien Sunrise Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The landlady is very friendly and helpful. it is one of the excellent accommodations that i have in Taiwan. Thank you so much for bringing me such a wonderful experience. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Staff are very friendly and helpful, especially that you will pick you up from the train station for free! Rachael gave me a gift when i left the hostel, which was very sweet! The downside is the location, it's not in the central of the town and a bit inconvenient but close to the local food market in the evening. ”
- 10 Jan 2012 Michelle Qiong
- “ Wonderful hostel, really nice rooms with good facilities, and great tour packages. The tour of the gorge was easily one of the best things we did in Taiwan. The staff were extremely good to us, picking us and helping us find our way about Hualien. I would definitely recommend it. ”
- 29 Dec 2011 Aisling