Takama Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great guesthouse. I love the "if you want whatever just take it and put 100 yen in the box" system. Everything was just perfect. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 morales Spain
- “ Attentive and friendly staff, good location, reasonably priced ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Michael USA
- “ We very much enjoyed our stay at this hostel. Rooms were fine, location great, owner was nice, bike rental near by (550 yen). It's close to kintetsu train line connecting to Osaka and Kyoto. JR train station sadly is a little far away, better take a bus from there. The only negative thing to say about this place is the shower situation. I think there are 5 rooms with up to 4 people. One shower is definitively not enough for that many people. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Raphael Germany