Take a Nap
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Love this hostel! Very Clean, bright and chirpy with all their colourful rooms! The counter staff were very helpful whenever I needed help! Place to stay if you want to be near the train station or travel to the city area for shopping. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Facilities are great, near each bed of the dorm, you have a small wardrobe, a safe, a small bed light and a table. Multiple choices for breakfast for additionnal 100bth in the morning. The staff is really great, they helped me searching for buses and trains schedules and prices to go to Koh Phanghan two days before NYE. But if you look for a busy place to meet ppl, that's not there, the common areas were just dead btw christmas and NYE. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Caroline France
- “ Great place, location at a very attractive price. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Jaime Mexico
- “ Good value for what it offers, very happy with my stay. We had an AC that was making a lot of noise, and they sent a technician to check it out and let us change room right away. Great service. ”
- 27 May 2013 Katie USA