Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean and very nice staff!! Also, I love that they serve a delicious breakfast every morning! :) ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a great time, could have gone to Istanbul only for the hostel, the owner/manager Engin and the crazy people I met there. A hostel completely devoted to the ones staying there. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Jari Sweden
- “ The owner Engin and his staff were amazing. Very welcoming and made the hostel seem like a home away from home. The common area was a great area to have the fabulous breakfast and a great place to chillout and meet fellow travellers. The rooms are clean and the beds are a great place to crash after a night out in Istanbul. I also had to work while here and the internet was fast and consistent. The showers are had hot water throughout the day. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Heather USA
- “ The staff were super helpful at all times with tips to get around Istanbul and getting to the airport even if at 3am! Great hostel at a great price, lovely old building near taksim square. ”
- 29 Apr 2012 Ana