Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a great time at the Taksim Lounge. Engin and Sezai were amazing hosts! I am kind of a middle of the road traveler. I enjoy night life but I love experiencing the history of a city. Taksim Lounge was perfect for that. Engin and Sezai did a great job of recommending fun night time activities and locations but the lounge as a whole really provided a great sleeping environment so I awoke feeling well rested and ready to do all of the day time tourist activities! Great hostel & people! ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Sean USA
- “ Great Value for Money, Great Location, the Higiene conditions could be a little better...All in all it's a good choice if you are visiting Istanbul (as a Tourist). ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous Macedonia
- “ It is very near Taksim square where there are many good transportation to go everywhere. (Tram, funicular, metro etc) Though it is in the city center, it it now noisy outside at night. Staffs are really helpful, nice and informative. The breakfast was local breakfast which i liked. It is totally valuable for money. I recommend it. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very clean and very nice staff!! Also, I love that they serve a delicious breakfast every morning! :) ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a great time, could have gone to Istanbul only for the hostel, the owner/manager Engin and the crazy people I met there. A hostel completely devoted to the ones staying there. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Jari Sweden