Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, great price, rooms are perfect and clean, staff is very helpful and friendly. Location is awesome, bus and metro station are really close and it's in a part of town where it's great to wander around. We had a great time on our 5 day stay in Istanbul. ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Bojan Croatia
- “ The hostel is good and well worth its price. It has everything you need for a long weekend in istanbul. The staff was very friendly and always helpful if we had a question. The only thing i missed a little bit was a dustbin in the dorm. But this is a minor thing, and I would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Tina Germany
- “ I had a great time at the Taksim Lounge. Engin and Sezai were amazing hosts! I am kind of a middle of the road traveler. I enjoy night life but I love experiencing the history of a city. Taksim Lounge was perfect for that. Engin and Sezai did a great job of recommending fun night time activities and locations but the lounge as a whole really provided a great sleeping environment so I awoke feeling well rested and ready to do all of the day time tourist activities! Great hostel & people! ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Sean USA
- “ Great Value for Money, Great Location, the Higiene conditions could be a little better...All in all it's a good choice if you are visiting Istanbul (as a Tourist). ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous Macedonia
- “ It is very near Taksim square where there are many good transportation to go everywhere. (Tram, funicular, metro etc) Though it is in the city center, it it now noisy outside at night. Staffs are really helpful, nice and informative. The breakfast was local breakfast which i liked. It is totally valuable for money. I recommend it. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Anonymous South Korea