Taksim Sopha Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place and the people we've met in Sopha Hostel were essential to make our trop to Istanbul the best trip of our lives! Great ambience in the living room (I think we spend more time in those couches that outside :)), in the 10 bedroom also; in the whole hostel in general. We just felt like home. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Wonderful, everyone there is so nice and helpful. They treat you like family. The hostel is clean, bathrooms on every floor. ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Isabella USA
- “ It was a cold night, we didnt get any cover. I had to sleep with my sweater and jeans on... ”
- 26 Sep 2014 jaime Belgium
- “ Under new management and cleaning up fast. The place has a great vibe, all travelers from all over the world. Friendly and very knowledgable staff. ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed here for 5 nights in the four bed dorm. It was great, there was a good bathroom in the room and a great social atmosphere! Get to know the owner, you wont regret it ;) ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA