Taksim Sopha Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice little place with staff who couldn't be sweeter. Its cheap, so don't expect anything luxury. Standard, basic, no frills. Both the room and bathroom were clean when I got there - after three days of three people using it, still okay(ishly) clean. As in any hostel, bring earplugs. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Africa
- “ The location was good, but the cleanliness was very poor, sheets were not washed or blankets, bathroom was filthy. after two days we needed to move to a hotel so we could have a decent shower... ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Hayley South Africa
- “ When we were In Istanbul the weather was pretty cold - but the hostel's heating system did work properly, this is a definitive plus. + Despite being 5 minutes from the Istiklal Caddesi, the hostel is located in back streets, so it wasn't noisy, we had quiet nights, no disturbance by sleeping. ”
- 13 Mar 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ It is very ugly place! Staff was drunk when we came, smell was like in toilet... We just found another place ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Elena Russia