Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed for two weeks while sorting out a new visa and couldn't have asked for a better time. Rooms and bathrooms very clean, location perfect, and I've nothing but glowing words for all the members of the staff (minus you, Teegan :). Clean, cozy, comfortable but wild when you want it: I'd definitely recommend to anyone in Tallinn. Will be back to visit. ”
- 29 Apr 2016 Brandon USA
- “ Great hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Perfect location - walkable to everywhere. However there were 2 of us and we only got one locker though as the other one was broken. ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ By far the best hosetl/ backpackers place I've been to. Staff are awesome, the guests are awesome and the location is great ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Wilson Australia
- “ TB was welcoming and friendly. We feel the description didn't match the atmosphere of the hostel. If you want to sleep well and have a relaxed experienece then this hostel is great! It's definitely not a super social/party hostel, as the common room closes at 11pm (rules of the hostel owner). We were there for New Years and wish we had stayed at the sister hostel, Monk's Bunk for a more social experience. Also the town sewage causes the rooms/bathrooms to have a strange odor. Overall ok. ”
- 28 Dec 2015 Sara USA
- “ if you like a quit atmosphere than you schould go somewhere else. its more a hostel for yong people. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Anonymous Netherlands