Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ By far the best hosetl/ backpackers place I've been to. Staff are awesome, the guests are awesome and the location is great ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Wilson Australia
- “ TB was welcoming and friendly. We feel the description didn't match the atmosphere of the hostel. If you want to sleep well and have a relaxed experienece then this hostel is great! It's definitely not a super social/party hostel, as the common room closes at 11pm (rules of the hostel owner). We were there for New Years and wish we had stayed at the sister hostel, Monk's Bunk for a more social experience. Also the town sewage causes the rooms/bathrooms to have a strange odor. Overall ok. ”
- 28 Dec 2015 Sara USA
- “ if you like a quit atmosphere than you schould go somewhere else. its more a hostel for yong people. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Anonymous Netherlands