Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall a pretty good hostel. Only thing is good luck finding a taxi before 6 am because there's no reception and the taxi speaks no english. Rooms are very nice and so is location. ”
- 18 Dec 2016 Douglas USA
- “ I stayed in a few hostels in Tallinn and this was by far the best. Great atmosphere, great staff. ”
- 11 Jul 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Stayed for two weeks while sorting out a new visa and couldn't have asked for a better time. Rooms and bathrooms very clean, location perfect, and I've nothing but glowing words for all the members of the staff (minus you, Teegan :). Clean, cozy, comfortable but wild when you want it: I'd definitely recommend to anyone in Tallinn. Will be back to visit. ”
- 29 Apr 2016 Brandon USA
- “ Great hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Perfect location - walkable to everywhere. However there were 2 of us and we only got one locker though as the other one was broken. ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Anonymous Canada