Tanaya Bed & Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Surprisingly, for being located on the doorstep (literally) of one of Bali's busiest streets, Tayana actually does a good job. Walking off the street and into the hotel/hostel you feel like you are leaving a war zone and entering a spa. The staff is friendly, smiling and welcoming. The cleaning staff is friendly and accommodating (I slept in until noon most days!). The rooms themselves are cleaned thoroughly and prepared each day. It's not quiet, but it's quaint and pleasant. Recommend! :) ”
- 02 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very friendly staff who go out of their way to help. Nice step up from hostels if you want to treat yourself. Would highly recommend. ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good place ! ”
- 28 Oct 2013 FATIMA ZAHRA Morocco