Tanaya Bed & Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff who go out of their way to help. Nice step up from hostels if you want to treat yourself. Would highly recommend. ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good place ! ”
- 28 Oct 2013 FATIMA ZAHRA Morocco
- “ I stayed in room 20. To much noise going on in the corridor, guest and staff screaming. I wish the staff would have told the to shut up! Also late in the evenings. Had to do it myself! ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anders Sweden
- “ It was a my birthday's trip to Bali. I was staying at Tanaya for 2 nights. Was welcome by lovely and helpful staffs. My room was clean and confortable. The downside was the bed runner was a little bit old (faded). They don't provide tooth brush but they do sell with a very reasonable price. The wall quite thin as sometime I can hear my neighbour voice. Walking distance to Kuta beach. The breakfast area was lovely with the open terrace area. The food served were ok & great coffee.Nice ambience. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Anonymous Malaysia