Tangier Melting Pot Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ this hostel is awesome and the staff's are very cool and friendly. love them all. they are doing a great job there and i will come back. its a very nice place to stay in tanger ”
- 14 Jun 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ I loved it! They were great, very helpful and answer almost any question a dumb tourist can have! I would stay again and recommend to a friend. Although my biggest recommendation is of course to research how to get there before hand so you arn't as stressed when you arrive. Also avoid anyone who offers to take you there, they ask for commission in return for the favor. ”
- 08 Apr 2016 Anonymous El Salvador
- “ Friendly and professional staff, good atmosphere, good breakfast. Must be one of the best hostels in Morocco. ”
- 12 Mar 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Great hostel with very nice and friendly staff. Its located right in the Medina and the staff will gladly help you plan day trips to other parts of FES. Very cool place, nice rooftop terrace, would definitely recommend ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Andres USA