Tangier Melting Pot Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel with very nice and friendly staff. Its located right in the Medina and the staff will gladly help you plan day trips to other parts of FES. Very cool place, nice rooftop terrace, would definitely recommend ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Andres USA
- “ Excellent place to stay. Location is perfect. Roof access provides great views of the city and sea. Breakfast provided was nice. ”
- 13 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I definitely recommend this hostel. The staff (especially Yunis and Gonzalo) can help you arrange any side-trips you're interested in, usually for a good price. I stayed there for four nights, and each night when I came home I would go to the rooftop bar and meet people from all over the world. The rooftop view is beautiful and is a great place to enjoy your breakfast. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Jeff USA
- “ HIGHLY Recommend! Great hostel! ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Danielle USA