Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Located too far away from downtown. My checkin experience was terrible. Person at the reception wasn't helpful at all. ”
- 17 Jan 2013 Anonymous India
- “ I guess it's all sort of expensive in Bariloche... not sure. I didn't feel like the place had that much character and was glad to be in and out. Noise carries fast and the bathrooms aren't nice (though they are only shared among four people, which is great). The food and billiards are sort of pricey. ”
- 14 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel, not very much character in the architecture and rooms but staff is friendly. The hostel is located a bit out of town but we actually enjoyed the long walk into the city, made for good exercise. ”
- 25 Aug 2011 shawnna Australia
- “ I'll return ”
- 23 Jul 2011 Anonymous