Tanzanite Executive Suites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ So terrible! The ceilings were mildewy and leaking, the staff basically went out of their way to be as rude and obtrusive as possible. Dar es Salaam can be a confusing and sometimes intimidating city. Instead of making us feel at home, they actually made it way worse. We were recommended sketchy unmarked cabs, the front desk tried to take our passports, our power went out etc. I've traveled a lot of places and almost enjoy staying in questionable hostels but this place was just that bad. ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ good location downtown,close to a pedestrian street. Very close to a mosque, and therefore early wake up guaranteed ”
- 22 Feb 2014 Delphine France
- “ Bon rapport coûts, services à la clientelle, situation. Je reviendrai ici la prochaine fois que je passe à Dar-es-Salam. ”
- 07 Jul 2012 Beat