Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A really nice little B&B that makes is affordable to stay in pricy Taormina. The rooms are cosy and spacious, there is a nice outside balcony and a good breakfast. Staff is really friendly, and we can only say good things about this place. A tip: If you are in car, drive directly to Porte Catania parking, as the hostel is only around a 7 minute walk from here, and this will save you the stress of driving through the city. ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Nice house owner, nice room nice breakfast, but not recommend the traveller's with big baggages, I spent a hour to find and walk to the hostel, it's too far away from the bus station,But if you are backpacker, nice to stay in here! ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Pui Ian Macau
- “ Excellent family run hotel a short walk from the centre. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic