Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a clean, quite hostel.but the location, although is near to the central station , is far away from the old town. Another negative is that thera are no common areas so you can't easily communicate with other people. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Konstantina Greece
- “ i booked this hostel due to near the center but it was the one of the worse experience live in tapir hostel very poor wifi , there is no common room , kitchen is very dirty and there is only few cups and glaces and hardly 2 plates, there is no supermarket near the hostel. in future if i have a option to live there i will never live there even without rent. finally one main point is that if you make any thing bit dirty you will be charged at least 400 PLN ”
- 16 Mar 2016 Summyia khatoon Pakistan
- “ A quiet place, close to the centre. Exactly what I was looking for. ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Anonymous Latvia
- “ It's a perfect hostel for someone who needs a quiet place to sleep rather than an opprtunity to socialize: quiet, clean and small, close to the main train station. However, it was a bit cold inside (outside temperature was +7 - +10 Celsium). The boiler sometimes doesn't work, so you have to take a shower in cool or even cold water. Hope the staff will fix it. ”
- 02 Dec 2015 Anonymous Belarus