Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Almost everything perfect, maybe except for reception that is open from 10 to 14, but for real travellers it shouldn't be a problem. Great location. ”
- 07 Jan 2017 Anonymous Poland
- “ Small place with no staff, all with codes. You have to be indepandend, arsk other lenders for wificode , you have to find you key in office your self.Bout for some it might be nice with no staf that lookes down your neck Quath modern bachroome. 'Good location 5 minutes walk fro central station. for les than 9 Euro it is good walue for the money. ”
- 11 Aug 2016 Jim Denmark
- “ This is a clean, quite hostel.but the location, although is near to the central station , is far away from the old town. Another negative is that thera are no common areas so you can't easily communicate with other people. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Konstantina Greece
- “ i booked this hostel due to near the center but it was the one of the worse experience live in tapir hostel very poor wifi , there is no common room , kitchen is very dirty and there is only few cups and glaces and hardly 2 plates, there is no supermarket near the hostel. in future if i have a option to live there i will never live there even without rent. finally one main point is that if you make any thing bit dirty you will be charged at least 400 PLN ”
- 16 Mar 2016 Summyia khatoon Pakistan