Tarifa Melting Pot Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First thing: Remember a padlock for your locker! Electric outlet at each bed + wifi working in rooms as well with OK speed. Bathroom a little dirty, and no lock on the door from the bathroom to the backyard. The breakfast consists of toast bread and eggs (self-service). Young atmosphere, so expect late bedtime for some... Good location in southern part of Tarifa, not far from the harbour. ”
- 16 Nov 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ We are three girls from rome and we've been there for just one night but we wish we had stayed longer! The place was nice and the location was good, but most of all the staff was very very friendly, kind and open 😉 Thank you guys for everything! ”
- 29 Jul 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ Nice large locker, bring your own padlock. Private bunks with curtains. Downstairs bathroom requires you to walk through the kitchen which isn't great but it's a hostel right. The staff has to operate the laundry machines so that's not exactly convenient. That being said they were very helpful. They stored my bag while I went to Morocco. By the way, they have a hostel in Tangier and they can book you a night which was convienent. Close to the beach and lots of good eats. ”
- 08 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We had an amazing time. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and huge kitchen, laundry facilities, perfect location and a great group of guests while we were there. ”
- 11 Feb 2016 Anonymous