Tarifa Melting Pot Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice large locker, bring your own padlock. Private bunks with curtains. Downstairs bathroom requires you to walk through the kitchen which isn't great but it's a hostel right. The staff has to operate the laundry machines so that's not exactly convenient. That being said they were very helpful. They stored my bag while I went to Morocco. By the way, they have a hostel in Tangier and they can book you a night which was convienent. Close to the beach and lots of good eats. ”
- 08 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We had an amazing time. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and huge kitchen, laundry facilities, perfect location and a great group of guests while we were there. ”
- 11 Feb 2016 Anonymous
- “ Loris is the best man!!!! ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Giorgio Italy
- “ We stayed in July 2015 in the Melting Pot Hostel. The hostel is really cozy and the staff is super friendly. The sanitary facilities were always very clean. The included breakfast was good as well, although we overslept it most of the times. We really enjoyed our stay and we will definitely come back. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Ricarda Germany
- “ I enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The staff is friendly and helpful. The atmosphere Is cool, relaxed and at the same time nothing is left behind. The spot is great two steps away from the beach and around the corner from the night life. Central but not noisy. I found the bed comftable. For sure I would recommend it. ”
- 29 May 2015 Renata