Tarifa Melting Pot Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The staff is friendly and helpful. The atmosphere Is cool, relaxed and at the same time nothing is left behind. The spot is great two steps away from the beach and around the corner from the night life. Central but not noisy. I found the bed comftable. For sure I would recommend it. ”
- 29 May 2015 Renata
- “ I had an awesome time at the Melting Pot Hostel in Tarifa. Super cool staff, they can help you in whatever you need. Super cool people, perfect for backpackers. You have all the facilities you would need during a trip: free breakfast, cheap laundry, cheap drinks, great terrace on the rooftop, free WiFi perfectly working, clean bathrooms. Highly recommended! ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very Nice hostel all the Way round. I have staude in quite af we hostels around Europe and South America and Thisted one stands out in top of the heap. Very clean and there is no norske at the hostel after midnight. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Carsten Denmark